Sunday 21 August 2011

Hello and welcome

Hello,
i was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia on the 18th of august 2011, however i have had many symptoms and been living with it since i was around 10 years old so probably about 2000. so i wanted to create this to talk about my life and coping with Fibromyalgia (FM). simply because i feel if i write it down and then people can see how I’m coping, getting on and everything else. also if it can help someone else with what there going through or what they should know about people with FM then i think that the world will get more educated about it.
so in the next blog i will tell you about my life before diagnosis, i shall also discuss how I’m coping what medicines and things that have been suggested to me for helping with it in later blogs.
i hope many of you find this interesting and useful.
thanks Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment